Monday, March 5, 2012

Garage Sale-click on pictures for details


Who does not like a garage sale?  I have been a fan for many years.  The porch is one such item I got at a garage sale and had no where to put it.  The picture in the background is from a calender and it added some dimension to the scene.  This is a great way to  place things that don't have a home just yet.
I have borrowed from this many times and replaced with other items.  It is a way to display things that maybe aren't quite scale as well.

Here are some of my favorite web sites:go to Google search , they should all come up;

www.jennifersprintables.com---- grocery, toys, games -books-all from different eras-Great Site

http://joanneswansondiyminiatures.blogspot.com-
Joanne Swanson has done How to articles for Nutshell News, and other miniature magazines.  She is the best!!  I enjoy her style of miniatures.  Making something great from virtually anything.  Quite a few excellent seasonal projects.

www.Kivasminiatures.com-     Kiva is a miniature food artisian
most of it in Fimo.  Humorous and realistic looking food.  A real inspiration to look at

www.artisansinminiature.com----   Aim I Mag monthly free magazine which can be read online or sent to your Email box.
Usually about 90 pages.   To have sent to your Email monthly
office@petite-properties.com


They also have an advent calender every year which is archived that is really neat-Back issues are available for viewing as well.

www.artisiansinminiature.blogspot.com    This is the blog to the above connection.  They have lots of links of artisians according to catagories of interest


I enjoy the simple pleasure of searching web sites.  A hint is if you take the time to go into a web site, jot down a small summery of what you saw there.  Printies, ideas etc.  It will save you a lot of time in the future trying to find the idea that was great but you'll never need it again.  I always put them in my favorites, but everything seems to be my favorite and I never can find where they are.

These are just a few web sites, there are many more I will share in the future.  Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.  I have many more things to share.  I hope to start video taping how to projects in the near future. 










1 comment:

  1. I was having the same problem re-finding tutorials and printies when I needed them so I organized an alphabetized list of links and put it in a blog, http://mslists.blogspot.com/ come by for a visit and let me know what you think.

    I love your trash to treasure minis.

    ReplyDelete