Thursday, May 31, 2012

1910 Reunion Baby Carriage and baby


click on picture to enlarge for details



This is the baby carriage taught at the Cleveland Convention in 2011 by Pat Boldt.  I did not take the class but got an extra kit from her.  Sometime during the year part of the instructions got separated from the kit, and I had to fudge the weaving a little.  But I think it turned out pretty nice.  I have made other wicker pieces out of waxed linen before so I knew how to make it work.   I decided to paint it brown instead of leaving it white.   The baby I made in her other class and it was very easy and fun to make.  Pat is a doll maker and also a dealer at most of the shows.  You can go on her web site online.  Google- Pat Boldt and it will come up.  I think this will be a great addition to the reunion scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment