Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pigs birthday party


The above picture of the two pigs I found off of pinterest.  It brought a smile to my face.  I thought it would be cute to do a miniature of the pigs.  I just happened to find the small pig at a clearance table at the craft store.  The cake is from a Walgreen's face serum bottle.  I have blogged about that last month.  I used puffy paint in the above color and apply to the pig and the cake.  The tiny pigs around the cake are cut from paper and glued on.    Fiskars has a teeny tiny cassette punch with 36 interchangeable dies.  They are very small and can be used for cookies and other items in 1/12 scale.  There is a set of gingerbread man and woman I have used a lot for cookies.  Others in the set are pig, cow, horse,cat apple, butterfly, chicken,/  Very cute set of punches.

1 comment:

  1. I normally am not a pig fan, but these are irresistible! Great job!

    ReplyDelete