Saturday, July 28, 2012

Congradulations to my Daughter!




Allow a Mother to share a momentous occasion in her life.  My daughter is graduating from college this month.  She is celebrating by flying to California for the first time this week with friends.  She had a degree in Cosmetology and after that  decided  she wanted more and proceeded  to get  a Business Communications degree.  It makes a Mother proud to see her children accomplish  more than I could ever have thought possible for myself.  Both of my children have far exceeded what I had ever thought possible.  I am so proud of each of them.   Despite roadblocks and obstacles hard work and persistence have paid off.   Frequent  prayer availithe much!
After blessing her on her way, I reminded her don't forget to be on the look out for miniatures!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you daughter. It's wonderful to be so proud of your children. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations from on mother to another :-)

    ReplyDelete