Saturday, July 28, 2012

Miniature Ideas from Pin Interest


The web site PinInterest has always been an inspiration to me.  The following might be ideas you can use as well.  I thought this snowman idea was a great find.  Three different sizes of fish bowls stacked on top of each other to make a winter scene.  I think a ice rink on the bottom would be great.  A snowman building party on the middle and a table of hot coco and cookies on the top one.  Or maybe a Christmas tree in one, Santa Claus and fireplace in another , toys and packages in the top one.  There is a lot of ideas with this one.  It is just too cute!

These are little pie magnets made out of bottle caps.  Would look great on the refrigerator and the kids could make for gifts for the teachers.  If you have miniature items around you could make these from the left over beads, fimo, and paint.  Perhaps package in a pie box?

For those of you who liked  the Japanese item swap blog that I did a few days ago, the paper umbrellas would look great in this door wreath.  It is so colorful and would look great on a porch.  Looks like some tiny twinkle lights are on it.  The new battery operated LED lights would work great with something like this.

A great idea for a dollhouse for a child.  A simple bookshelf made into a doll house.  The roof and chimney are painted on to the wall.  I think this would be a great idea.  When the doll house is no longer wanted, turn back into a book shelf. 

I hope you can use these ideas somewhere in your busy life.  The rain has stopped and the sun is out again.  I have postponed my lawn mowing long enough.  This time I have pen and paper  to write down all those ideas that pop up.!

No comments:

Post a Comment