Saturday, September 8, 2012

Dollar Store Finds-Hood Hounds

Any one with a Dog knows what I'm talking about on this!

11 of the 12 available of Hood Dogs

Incredible detail of these Dogs

You can run but never hide from a Dog, they will find you!


The other day I went on my lunch hour to Deals, a dollar store and owned by the Dollar Tree.  Upon checking out a little girl was at the gumball machines and she was so excited about the dogs she got out of one of the machines.  Well I just had to check it out, and when I did, That girl has good taste.  The above dogs, Hood Dogs, are so incredibly detailed and painted so great.  The seam lines are totally un-noticeable.  There are 12 total and I got 11 before I ran out of money.  I did not get any duplicates, so someone did a good job loading up that machine.  They are not cheap plastic and the paint finish is very nice.  Nothing else needs done to these dogs. I was totally excited about these little dogs.  They aren't a quarter any more  .75 was the cost of each, but well worth it.  Every scene can use a good dog! 

In case you haven't check out Gum ball machines lately, give it a try.  I was equally astounded at Giant Eagle with the tiny puppies they had in one, and tiny trolls in another.

2 comments:

  1. That sign is too funny as is the "nose" pic. But the toys are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know just what you mean, my dogs know when I say to my son in code we will take the dogs soon for a walk, now we do not say the w word, but they are at the door, how do they do that? love the little doggies great find

    ReplyDelete