Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Hooray, stolen picture finds its way back home again!

GOOD NEWS  PICTURE FINDS IT WAY HOME AGAIN!!
 
If you remember my blog on August 7, 2013, you will recall that this beautiful needlepoint picture  was stolen from Theresa Layman's table at a show this year.
 
Many of you responded with your thoughts and prayers.  I am a firm believer in prayer and the answers brought about by them.   I have just received a current E mail from Small Stuff  Digest and the picture has been returned anonymously in a plain envelope from somewhere in New York.  Hooray!   I just had to blog right away to let you all know.  In some small way we all had our part in the return of this by our thoughts and prayers.
 
When I pray, I fully expect to see the results  or outcome of that  prayer.  I have not been disappointed today.      Thank you all, there is power in numbers for a common cause.  Now if those checks that were  supposedly put in the mail  by a few customers 20 years ago  would  finally show up my complete faith would be restored.  Thank God for Pay Pal.

5 comments:

  1. I am so happy the picture found its way home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with everything that you've said Karen! It is proof of our faith when we pray expecting to see results. I am very glad that the one who took it felt bad about it enough to return it to its rightful owner. It was a good thing and the right thing to do, Praise God!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a relief! Thanks for the good news.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  4. My comment was that I believed it be returned unharmed. And so it is!

    ReplyDelete