Thursday, October 24, 2013

MORE LABELS, TREAT BOXES, CANDY WRAPPER COLLECTION


In 1983 Richard Saunders starting collecting candy labels from every candy he ate.  Now on line there are 751 plus labels from different eras, perfect for mini resizing.  www.candywrapperarchive.com

Perfect poster for a Halloween room box

Labels from Pure Black Magik www.deviantart.com   A lot of very creative people on this site.

An antique candy treat box from my youth.  I wish I would have saved them.



 
 
If you click on any of the pictures you will get a larger version.  A right click on the picture will bring up save to.  Save to a picture file, and then any of the above can be re sized and printed in the desired scale.

Enjoy the season. Halloween and Fall certainly are creative  times to celebrate the unusual, macabre, and humorous objects that can be made  for this time of year. 

4 comments:

  1. Ok this is the kind of stuff I love. I am in the midst of adding a candy store to my "mall." I clicked off from searching and see your post for candy wrappers! Perfect timing! :-) Thanks for all of the printies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your generosity of sharing these printies.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Oh my, that information about Richard Saunders made me cringe. What if I saved the wrapper from EVERY candy bar I ate? It would be embarrassing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for providing clear information on this. you can also refer Villas in Sarjapur

    ReplyDelete