Sunday, August 30, 2015

MORE HALLOWEEN PRINTIES 2015

A beautiful fall picture, much like the day out today.  Cooler temperatures. brighter colors, everything is an artist palette.
At the local craft store I purchased mini canvas paper 1" x 2"  and  mini easels,  Watercolor  and  acrylic paint.  Something is stirring in me to try yet another miniature experiment.  Just exactly what hasn't been told to me yet.  At least I got the goods when that idea strikes me. When it does I will share the inspiration. 


BOOK COVERS FOR THE LIBRARY



                                                          HARRY POTTER COOKIE BAGS
Bottle labels


TRICK OR TREAT


GRAPHIC FAIRY

GRAPHIC FAIRY

HAIRY POTTER 


NEAT IDEA FOR A CHAIR




1 comment:

  1. Muchas gracias por estos preciosos imprimibles!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete